Drama Therapy Workshop
Improving your capacity to change limiting beliefs
about yourself – so that life can work for you!
Benefits of Drama Therapy – enjoy a phenomenal Life
- Stop making yourself wrong and have more fun!
- Learn to take a few necessary risks, and admit that things do really matter.
- Learn the 5 Secrets to be more vulnerable, to invite greater opportunities and better relationships.
- Convey more ease in relationships that are important to you.
- Celebrate your strengths, grow more tolerance, kindness and empathy, to invite increased awareness and trust in yourself.
- Lean into your therapist as the safe, grounding and perceptive mirror, who is there to support you to get your needs met.
- Recognize, honor and let go of habituated outdated ways of being.
- Cultivate more ease relying on the immediacy of a more authentic voice and presence.
- Metabolize grief and resolve “unfinished business” so that they may be more available to live in the awareness of the present
- Access the language you were born with, the language of play! Enjoying more creativity and spontaneity; learn how to be more authentic, improving the overall quality of every aspect of your life.
- Take on the role of protagonist to become a hero in your own life, rather than always projecting the role of hero onto others.
- Build greater trust in yourself and go on to repair relationships, if you choose to.
- Metabolize grief and resolve “unfinished business,” so you may be more present in the here and now.
- Eventually release the repetitive captivating nature of a negative inducing story and release defensive patterns.
- Choose something different; Overcome fear of rejection, failure and conflict.
Forgive Yourself – Again & Again!
Awaken to Loving Your Life Again.
Ilene Wolf, LMFT, RTD/BCT
Workshops and Private Sessions
offered in the San Francisco Bay Area, United States, and Internationally
I know you can feel better.
Saturday and Evening
We Embody Resilience
Find Your Unique Voice among a universal language that dates back to the Greeks – principles of love, sorrow and transcendence.