A W A K E N
to loving life again!
“The darker the night, the brighter the stars.”
~ Ancient Chinese proverb
• Develop a compassionate role toward yourself and others
• Connect to a deeper part of oneself
• Develop your professional voice
• Develop your ability to negotiate in any given situation, no matter how difficult
• In groupwork: connect to like-minded individuals, in a nurturing environment
• Have fun in the process
Finding the ability to stand up to anxiety
One question people can ask themselves is, “What’s right about me that I am not getting?” “How am I not accepting or receiving all aspects of myself?”
We are so busy trying to make ourselves wrong we miss out on who we uniquely are and what we have to contribute on a daily basis. We instead have decided and judged who we think we are based on our self-image. We are often trying to make ourselves feel something other than what we actually do feel.
How can we accept all aspects of ourselves?
In a sacred group therapy space or in individual therapy you will learn:
• How to negotiate and handle difficult people at home or in the workplace.
• Discover five easy ways to forgive.
• Bring awareness to the present moment.
• Reveal and develop inner strengths to be in the present.
People often have accommodating or dismissive interactive styles of relating:
• Accommodating: Make room for everyone’s needs but your own.
• Dismissing: Fierce self-reliance, where you feel no one could possibly be strong enough to understand or meet your needs. This is a position of defeat and resignation, where you give up on others, because: no one is strong enough to provide shelter, take in the burdens you have to bear or “have your back”.
Commitment to this process
No acting or theatre experience necessary!
Our current programs:
“An amazing, insightful experience…”
“Ilene Wolff is an exceptional therapist–the therapists’ therapist. Insightful, talented and quick. I attend a class she runs exclusively for therapists, called “Drama Therapy for Therapists.” I’ve never seen anyone so quickly identify the source of a problem and then instantly move toward the path to healing. The class is constantly in motion as we act out the drama that drives our inner drama, in what transforms into a drama-therapy-training-ground. An amazing, insightful experience, it translates well to my own clientele. .”
~ Primo M.
“I recently had the pleasure of experiencing a workshop with Ilene Wolff and she is nothing short of amazing! She is a strong, bright and clear teacher and therapist who creates a lot of depth, safety, and connection in a very short period of time. Everyone in our group opened up, connected easily and experienced a great sense of joy in Ilene’s presence through her skilled facilitation. I highly recommend working with her.”